Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend Post (Popular Culture)



This weekend is sadly my last weekend of my vacation. I had a lot of fun this past week especially Thursday. On Thursday, I went to the movies with my friend and we saw the movie Valentine's Day. It was really good and I would see it again., I'd also recommend for people who like comedy to see it. Here is a link to the reviews: NY Times Review. BTW in my last post I mentioned the olympics.I still haven't watched the 2010 Winter Olympics. As far I know, sadly G.B has only won 1 gold medal but I know they will catch up. Luckily, America is in the lead with 7 GOLD MEDALS , GO TEAM U.S.A !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nicole's Online Diary - Today is the Tommorow you worried about Yesterday. Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada