Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekend Post





This weekend I didn't do much. It snowed a little bit in NY so I stayed in to watch it. I didn't have any homework so I went to Kings Plaza Mall to get clothes.It was fun and I also watched the SuperBowl. GO SAINTS !!!!!!!!!!! My topic is education. Many people traveled to Florida to get to the Superbowl and support their teams. Instead of worrying about their lives they were watching football. People especially young boys have decided they want to become football players and quit school. This is a bad decision because education is important and helps determine your career based on your advancement level. I think more football players should come to schools and educate people about education and smart choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nicole's Online Diary - Today is the Tommorow you worried about Yesterday. Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada