Saturday, December 26, 2009

Vacation Weekend 1


Currently, I am in Stone Mountain, Georgia spending my Christmas vacation with my family. My mother, sister and I arrived on Wednesday 12/23/09. We had a food filled Christmas lunch and dinner. If I remember correctly for breakfast it as : Ham, Pastels , Bread, Omelets, Dates, Sorrel, Apple Juice etc. For Dinner: Turkey, more Pastels, Vegetables, Potato, Cranberry Sauce , Rice, Sparkling Cider etc. So far I've been shopping at Stone Crest Mall and another mini mall in downtown Atlanta. I managed to pick up some things but not crazily at 5a.m like other people who ravished the stores. School returns on January 4th, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nicole's Online Diary - Today is the Tommorow you worried about Yesterday. Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada